Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled.

Hello all! Just a little post about the joys of a little purse.

Guerrilla Crafter has been just a little busy recently. Nina the Bernina (my sewing machine) and I have been squirrelling away in the depths of Little Victoria going just a little bit mad about applique purses. With a bit of creative flare behind us Nina and I went into sewing mode. 
To my utmost delight the days just got better and better. As the garden party theme took a hold of me and the sun blaring through the windows Nina and I just kept on going.






I hope you have enjoyed looking at my purses as much as I have enjoyed making them and if you feel you would like to, you can also visit a select few at My Little Shop






No comments:

Post a Comment