Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Happy Trip To Worcester

So, 
Sunday morning at precisely 4.30 am was meant to be the big day for putting up my PomPom Bomb. This did not go at all as i had hoped. 

Team Guerrilla Crafter and i headed out to our secret location only to be straight away be met by a security guard. 

Oh Dam Dam and double Dam.

So unfortunately my plan has had to go back to the drawing board for a while, while i prepare for a meeting with a lovely lady in the lovely market town of Shifnal about putting some work in her gallery and maybe running some workshops. 
(more to be revealed soon)

So with a heavy heart about my lack of Guerrilla Pom Bombs i awoke early yesterday morning with an urge to be by the river. 

So i put together a picnic lunch for the dear for Mr S and I, and a bag full of Guerrilla Crafting goodies for myself and off to Worcester we headed.

After a walk around the city we headed to the river to have our picnic.


This is the beautiful view of Malvern Hills from our place by the river.
Whenever i see them their greatness amazes me.

Before long out tummies were satisfied and i strolled back into the city to resume my Guerrilla Crafting ways.

Everywhere i went i left a Guerrilla Crafter trail behind me.


 Cathedral Gardens

Road Street


On the corner of Church Street


Hop Market

I do hope that the lovely people of Worcester found these intriguing and took one to look up when they get home. I walked passed the one on Church Street later that day and all but one had gone.

My final mission was to head to the beautiful grade 1 listed Guild Hall. 

And here is what i had to say.





So after a hard days pondering, wondering and Guerrilla Crafting i made my way to the beautiful Second Hand Rose to check out their vintage delights.


I was most certainly not disappointed. I was met with a beautiful handmade vintage lace display all around the walls of the shop.
Now, if you didn't already know handmade lace is a huge passion of mine, I have been collecting handmade vintage lace doilies from thrift stores for some time now. 
So as you can imagine, this really excited me.





With the day drawing to a close and full of Lacey display inspiration, i headed back to my Little Victoria to start cooking up some Lacey plans.



No comments:

Post a Comment