Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Blue Gallery private view.

Last night saw the private view of the Blue Gallery 
Christmas Exhibition.

It was a delightful evening full of lovely people, beautiful art work,
wine and chitter chatter.

I thought i would share some of the Guerrilla Crafter
goodies with you.






So there are my Guerrilla Crafter wears
in all their glory at the Blue Gallery 
in Shifnal.

The exhibition will be running from now and will be continuing 
all over the Christmas period.

Please keep an eye out as, as things sell new 
fabric delights will replace them.

Before i pop off i thought i would also share with you 
a few of my favourite pieces from the exhibition.




5 comments:

  1. Hi. This is my first time here (I found you over at Petite Hermine) and I really like your work so I'm definitely comming back to see more. Wish you a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces! Found you via Mommy by Day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being at the gallery! Nice work! So happy to have you a part of the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for leaving such lovely comments. I have enjoyed being a part of the Blue Gallery very much, and have loved sharing it with you all.

    Guerrilla Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete